Xian The Great Merchant : Tutorial Part 3 (~2 hour)

4 AM here, sooo sleepyy... Did my Laundry and just finish my character. What I should do now is leveling your porters since I use 6 porters.

PART 3
1. After you got 2500 BP with Tutorial Part 2, go to Geoje Sea Cave near Busan in Korea. You will see board here and it has Quest with 10.000 exp, BUT its not worth. Just skip to 2nd floor. Go to 2 o'clock and you will find Sea King.
2. With your level and stat, you need to attack it two times with your axe skill to kill it. Fire Nahan has 630 exp per monster with one hit axe skill and Sea King has 1400 but with two hit axe skill. So you can say a Sea King worth 2.2 times exp but only need 2 times attack than Fire Nahan and dont need to mob more than one monsters so you can focus on one wave. Dont forget to withdraw if your MP off.
3. I did grind here for two hours, got around 150k zin (sigh) and 6 (all of) my porters to 30. I get my low level character for vending, put all my level 30 porters there and sells it for 2 mil zin each for total 12 mil zin. Usually it sold less then 1 hour. You can see the result here Level 30 Porters sold !!
4. Now its getting serious so you need 10k BP. For me I get 4 more battle mercenaries and 2 porters.


FINISH PART 3 :
1. Level 30 porters
2. Sold all porters
3. Check your formation again
Bonus : you can also finish all quest from Heihachi, you will get weapon level 55 that can be sold for hundred thousands zin to NPC.

This is my character when I finish I got 4126 BP but I need 10k BP now to get into infernos. So I will just grind here until my BP reach 10k. But for now I have to sleep, so good luck guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment